Take care of my sheep.

Take care of my sheep.

Christ ahnsahnghong and heavenly mother teach us to take care of thier children. And also make us realize what the real gospel is and what the love is. 2000 years ago, Jesus asked ă…–Paul that " do you love me?" let's see the bible.


John 21:15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
21:16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Jesus showed us how to do if we love the God. He teach us to take care of his sheep(children).

 To love the god is not only preach god's teaching to people, but also taking care of them.
Based on God's teaching for gospel, we could sum up; Preaching; take care of his sheep; to guide them to heaven to reach safely.

Additionally God gives us the importancy of love. It is important to keep god's laws. But to complete the commends of God, the love is essential.

Rome 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

So WMSCOG has been trying to spread the love which they got from god to the world.

Comments

  1. WMSCOG gives very well effect to the world
    There are so many criminals
    Thesedays the light which could makes the world bright is needed
    I think this church is the one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree with you, This church have tried to do lots of good things for the world,
    As far as i heard, this church is not local, it is engaged worldwidely

    ReplyDelete
  3. As God loves us, i want to spread greatest love which is good news to lead us heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus asked Peter to feed and take care of his children. contemporary churches are not able to feed and take care of their members because they don't have truth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christ Ahnsahnghong Established Jerusalem Mother in Zion

WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE OF ELOHIM GOD - WMSCOG BY CHIRST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM

YOU ARE NOT YET TAUGHT BY THE ROOT OF DAVID ? - WMSCOG BY CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM