Interviewing the members who believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong

People do think World mission society Church of God and the member of it are very anti-social and they do something wrong.  Even they do slander WMSCOG without any understandable reason. 

However when I met one of my friend who is the member of WMSCOG, I immediately found that my thought was prejudice. 

They only explained all curious things which I have had based on the bible. Well actually I could not refute against their words. Because I knew and perhaps most of christian know that the bible is the God's words and it is absolutely right. Any single word of them from their mouth made me remember what I did and what i thought !!!!
I had thought the bible at the side of me and I had preached with my own opinion without the bible. 

And also we could easily see the news which the crime is sometimes happened by Christian. Although I am christian. So I want to speak for them, but I could not find the way to do it. Because the crime is just crime. Whenever I hear that kind of story, I feel so bad and sorry for God. 

However the member of WMSCOG who i have met showed me full of smile. And they have done a lot good things like monthly or yearly blood donation and world clean campaign etc,. 






I found if there is church which only do according to God's teaching, it is World mission society church of God. 

The bible should be signpost to christian whatever they do. The only people who believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly mother believe in the bible and they put the bible as signpost. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ Ahnsahnghong Established Jerusalem Mother in Zion

WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE OF ELOHIM GOD - WMSCOG BY CHIRST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM

YOU ARE NOT YET TAUGHT BY THE ROOT OF DAVID ? - WMSCOG BY CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM