Mother! Mother!

Long time ago I was very young, I played with my friends at one of my friend's house. After that we fell a sleep because we played a lot and we were totally exhausted. 
But I did not call my mother. When I opened my eyes, it was early morning. However I did not worry about it. Because my mother was so busy and I thought that she did think so much about me.

I had meal with my friend and went home without any anxious.
When I reached my house, the door still opened and there was no one. I thought that  there is something wrong. I was waiting for my mother. Almost after 1 hour I could find her with haggard face. 



She did not say any words but just hug me shedding tears. That time I did not understand why she did like that. 

But I found why she was crying. She did not sleep with worrying about me. She had tried to find me all night. All our neighbors knew that I was missing. My mother all night   knocked the door and asked about me. 

Mother always try to give her children good thing and she always worry about them. 

Now she passed away. I really want to see her again. 

But I realized that there is my real mother who has waiting for 6000 years to find me.
She only gives smile even though long time sacrifice for me. She is heavenly mother. 
Not only me as her child but also You who believe in God and the bible....



She always wait for you with joyful smile. Thanks mother and I love you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ Ahnsahnghong Established Jerusalem Mother in Zion

WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE OF ELOHIM GOD - WMSCOG BY CHIRST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM

YOU ARE NOT YET TAUGHT BY THE ROOT OF DAVID ? - WMSCOG BY CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM