Elohim Our Heavenly Father and Mother has given us blessings including eternal life

Elohim Our Heavenly Father and Mother has given us blessings including eternal life (1 John 2:25 – and this is what he promised us even eternal life.) and has even promised us the authority to rule in the kingdom I heaven. Christ Ahnsahnghong has not only forgiven all our sins and transgressions we committed in heaven, but He has also been willing to sacrifice for us, sinners, even to the point of death as the lamb for a burnt offering every day, so that we will change to become worthy as royal priesthood of heaven and receive eternal life.
How can we repay our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong an our Heavenly Mother’s great love for us?
What can we give to our Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother God who have spared no sacrifice and devotion to save us, Their children, and are always with us?
When we pray to our Elohim, Ahnsahnghong and Mother, we should not ask Them to give us something, but we first need to think about what we shall give to Them and what we can do for the work of salvation that They are carrying out on this earth.
Today I pray that all the children around the world take a minute to think on “What Shall We Give to God?” me too, I really want to work hard in the gospel and bring beautiful disciple fruits that will bring honor and glory to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and our Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem.

Comments

  1. I can't account how much bless I got from my Heavenly Parents
    I don't know how I repay my Heavenly Parents for my salvation
    I just pray I do live by your will not my will

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can not account heavenly parents's love and grace.
    how mercy it is.
    We should repay to God as finding our brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I think Heavenly parents' love and sacrifice,I always give thanks to You^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very gracious! I also want to spread gospel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother come to give their life as a ransom for many..(mt 20:28)
    let us spread our Father n Mother's love and sacrifice to people who don't know who they are and who the Savior is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matthew 9:13
    New International Version (NIV)
    13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’[a] For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christ Ahnsahnghong Established Jerusalem Mother in Zion

WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE OF ELOHIM GOD - WMSCOG BY CHIRST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM

YOU ARE NOT YET TAUGHT BY THE ROOT OF DAVID ? - WMSCOG BY CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM