What is your purpose of your life?? Christ ahnsahnghong

While living in this world, our life is limited hour by hour, day by day, year by year. You may even ask yourself “What is my purpose while living in this world?” In thinking these thoughts, everyone sooner or later searches while seeking out the truth of this meaningless life as I did. Is the meaning of our life just working or going to school? These are the questions that I came up with, but I wasn’t sure if I had the correct answers. However, when I studied the bible I found out where my spirit came from and what my purpose in this world was. I was shocked at the facts, and understood them completely. From that point on, I realized that the world is merely a prison for our spirits and that my goal in this life was to go back home.



Although our mortal lives barely consists of 70-80 years on this earth, why do we often think about living forever and being immortal? The answer to this question is that we were once immortal beings, living joyfully and delighting always day after day. This is also the main reason why we seek happiness in this world. As it is written inEcclesiastes 3:11, “He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.” Thank you Father AhnSahnghong for revealing our true purpose in this world.

Comments

  1. We are sinner who crime in the heaven.
    So we are destined to die because of our sin.
    But Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother came to this earth for forgiveness of our sin throhgh the new covenant Passover. We will give all thank to Heavenly Father and Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purpose of life is to go back heaven which is our hometown. by Christ Ahnsahnghong, we can be given, that is, Passover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christ Ahnsahnghong Established Jerusalem Mother in Zion

WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE OF ELOHIM GOD - WMSCOG BY CHIRST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM

YOU ARE NOT YET TAUGHT BY THE ROOT OF DAVID ? - WMSCOG BY CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM