Without knowing God, How could we get salvation.....

Without knowing God, How could we get salvation.....

Hosea 3:5

Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the LORD and to his blessings in the last days.

Revelation 22:16

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

The two scriptures above, and many others in the bible, clearly show us (God’s People), that King David is going to appear in the “Last Days.”

The purpose of this website is to show clearly that Christ AhnSahngHong is truly theSecond Coming Christ who has come to the earth in these last days.

Revelation 3:12

Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

God Bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ Ahnsahnghong Established Jerusalem Mother in Zion

WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE OF ELOHIM GOD - WMSCOG BY CHIRST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM

YOU ARE NOT YET TAUGHT BY THE ROOT OF DAVID ? - WMSCOG BY CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG : HEAVENLY MOTHER THE NEW JERUSALEM